Sunday 1 July 2012

Book: Charlie and Lola: My First Ever and Best Story Collection

Posted by Ninos Shop at 1.7.12
SOLD OUT!
A collection of FIVE extremely good stories in this hardcover book, 
~ You Can Be My Friend
~ Help! I Really Mean It
~ I Can Do Anything That's Everything All on My Own
~ Charlie is Broken 
~ I Am Really, Really Concentrating.
All the stories are about ABSOLUTELY very important things like making friends, being independent and even taking part in your very first school sports day! 


Item Code: B-P003 
Price: RM28.00 
ISBN: 978-0-141-33152-2 
Publisher: Tiger Aspect Production Ltd 
Pages: 136 
Language: English 
Measures: 24.7 x 1.7 x 24.4 cm 
Weight: 730 g / 0.73 kg

1 comments:

Ninos Shop said...

本书收录了关于 Charlie 和 Lola 兄妹的五个故事。随着他们,小朋友学习如何交朋友、独立等。童趣盎然的插画和文字,是这珍藏绘本的特色!

Post a Comment

 

NINOS SHOP Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea